This sweater is worked from the bottom up. The body is worked in the round until the divide for the yoke. The remainder is worked flat, and the shoulders are finished using the 3 needle bind off. The sleeves are then picked up from the body and knit in the round down to the cuff. The Tessellated Pullover is written in 10 sizes and the pattern is included in the kit. Kit ranges from $142.00 to $326.50 depending on size ordered.
Introducing Andrea Mowry's Rhinebeck '23 Sweater, the Tessellated Pullover
! She cannot get enough of this simple, slipped stitch pattern! Depending on if you choose high or low contrast colors, it completely changes the look. This comfy, drop-shoulder pullover is the perfect way to showcase this beautiful stitch in the color combos of your dreams!
33.75 (38.5, 42, 45.5)(50.25, 53.75, 58.5)(62, 65.75, 69.25)”, 86 (98, 106.5, 115.5)(127.5, 136.5, 148.5)(157.5, 167, 176) cm.
Intended to be worn with approx. 4-10”/10 - 25.5 cm positive ease.
Yarns included in kit:
- MadelineTosh Woolcycle Sport 100 grams, 329 yard hanks of sport weight yarn. 100% upcycled superwash wool: 3(3-4-4-5-5-5-6-6-7) hanks
- Schoppel Woole 50 grams, 165 yard skeins of marled sport weight yarn. 100% superwash merino: 2(3-3-3-3-4-4-4-4-5) hanks
- Emma's Yarn Suri Silk 25 grams, 328 yard hanks. 74% suri alpaca, 26% silk. 1(1-1-2-2-2-2-2-2-2) hanks
- Main Fabric: US 4/3.5 mm - 32-40”/80-100 cm circular (2 sets for 3 Needle BO)
- Ribbing: US 2/2.75 mm - 32-40”/80-100 cm circular and preferred needles for small circumference knitting for armholes and collar.
- Stitch markers (2), cable needle (optional), tapestry needle, spare needle, stitch holders or waste yarn to hold stitches
- 27 sts & 38 rnds = 4”/10 cm
Techniques to indulge in
- 2x2 Tubular Cast On
- 2x2 Tubular Bind Off
- Using multiple colors
- Mosaic knitting - slipping stitches
- Backwards Loop Cast On
- Cable Cast On
- Knitting in the round
- Knitting flat
- Reading charts (optional)
- Regular Bind Off
- Picking up stitches
Pattern: Included with kit (please include your Ravelry name in the order comments box at checkout)